lördag 16 oktober 2010

Win or lose....





I was terrified and got stuck. Why did I do that?, fuck! Now it is to late to tell you how it really is. But I think you are more than just a great kiss. Could I give you love, and be loved? I would have done my best. If you would like to hear my heart beat, I would lay your head down on my chest. Listen to the lovesong that my heart is trying to sing. In my eyes you're allways look like a kings bling-bling.


I belived you were one of the greatest of our kind. You felt like talk alot with me and ofcourse I didn't mind. I wanted to help because I felt that we were walking in the same kind of shoes. But I realised that you only wasted my time to get to someones heart- I know who's.


And Im sorry that you look like a rat. But hey at least you are not ... ? Im not treating you like no one even though you are. I mean give me a break dude I don't even know you, gaawrrrrh! I felt like beeing nice to you after all, cause I heared your frustrated call. But again your way took me by surprise, I felt like you coocked me like a bottle with rise. Why are you playing this stupid game, aren't you the kindest? Feel a shame?


The respect that I gave you and all that I told. I stood out in the dark I was frosen- SO cold. Was to make you feel good about things. But oboy your way to get over it stinks. Ego-brain, ego brain- feel a shame. Blind man, someday you will see it through, but Im sorry then it's to late- there will be only you.

Inga kommentarer: